- 1 St. James County exported $2.15 billion worth of goods in 2017
- 2 Analysis: Caddo Parish posts 103rd highest foreclosure rate in first quarter
- 3 San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara metro exports are most similar to New Orleans-Metairie in 2017
- 4 Plaquemines Parish exports down 42.6% since 2013
- 5 Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario metro exports are most similar to Baton Rouge in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.